1. Judaism, Islam, and Christianity share a belief in
1. the central authority of the Pope.
2. a prohibition on the consumption of pork.
3. reincarnation and the Four Noble Truths.
4. monotheism and ethical conduct.
2. Which is a major belief of both Judaism and Christianity?
1. There is only one God.
2. The Noble Eightfold Path is a guide to right conduct.
3. A devout follower must pray five times a day.
4. A person's soul is reborn into a new body many times.
3. Christianity and Islam are similar in that both
1. are polytheistic religions.
2. have practiced a strict code of nonviolence.
3. hay. the same religious holidays.
4. have roots in Judaism.
4. The religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam share a common
5. Jewish. religious and cultural identity has been greatly influenced by
1 Ramadan and the concept of reincarnation.
2. the Torah and the Diaspora.
3. the New. Testament and the Four Noble Truths.
4. the Koran and the code of bushido.