1. Which phrase best describe the meaning of the term ‘culture.’
1. The advancement and progress of a nation.
2. the ability of humans to appreciate art and music.
3. all the ways in which a group of people lives.
4. all the products that a group of people make and uses.
2. The study of culture primarily involves
1. Observing the physical environment of people.
2. learning why various people live as they do.
3. understanding the technology of modern machinery.
4. Analyzing the personalities of children in the same family.
3. Which term includes the other three?
1. customs 2. language 3. culture 4. the arts.
4. Archeology, and oral traditions are used mainly to
1. predict future developments in a nation's economy.
2. investigate human rights violations.
3. analyze current political issues.
4. discover and interpret a society's past.
5. The language, customs, religion, and values of a group are part of that
1. physical environment.
3. physical characteristics